Healthy Diet and Fitness
You do not have to count calories or weigh the food. LCHF works by increasing fat burning and makes you feel full. Be healthier and leaner, just eating the right foods, without hunger.
Do you want to be healthier and leaner, just eating the right foods, without hunger? In this case LCHF diet is ideal for you.
LCHF (Low carb, high fat) diet means eating smaller proportion of carbohydrates and higher fat content. What is most important is, to try to minimize the intake of sugar and starch. In exchange, there is delicious food that you may to consume, and still lose the weight. A number of recent high-quality scientific studies show that LCHF diet simultaneously facilitates weight loss and control blood sugar levels.
Basics of LCHF Diet:
What to eat – meat, fish, eggs, vegetables and natural fats (such as butter).
What to avoid – Sugar and starch (such as bread, pasta, rice, beans and potatoes). Eat when you’re hungry while saturate. It’s that simple!
You do not have to count calories or weigh the food. Just forget about the foods that are manufactured with low calories!
There is strong scientific reasons why LCHF works. When you avoid sugar and starch, sugar levels are stabilized, and insulin levels fall. This increases the burning of fat and makes you feel full.
Foods that are desirable:
- All types of meat – preferably do not remove fat and skin.
- Fish and seafood – ideal blue boardwalk that contains omega-3 such as mackerel and sardines, but of course fish is desirable.
- Eggs – preferably domestic.
- Vegetables – one that grows above the ground, of course, is always recommended vegetables organically grown.
- Animal fats – butter, pork, chicken, duck, goose and beef fat.
- Coconut and olive oil.
- Bulb vegetables.
- Meat products from domestic production, which do not contain hazardous chemicals such as glutamate and nitrite – ham, sausage, bacon.
- Herbs with no additives, turmeric, ginger.
- Lacto-fermented foods – homemade keffir, homemade yogurt and homemade sauerkraut.
- Drinks – water !!
Foods that are not allowed:
- All kinds of flour.
- All the usual flakes that you use for breakfast – corn flakes, mousels …
- All products containing sugar and natural sweeteners and artificial sweeteners.
- Fruit yogurts.
- Milk – rice, oatmeal, soy.
- All bakery products.
- Maize, millet, oats, rice, corn flour, popcorn, rice biscuits, bulgur.
- Shopping sweetened juices.
- Fruit – peaches, pears, bananas, grapes.
- Dried fruits – figs, raisins, dates, cranberries .